Thursday, June 28, 2007

June 28th - Libby's Swim Coach


Today we went swimming at the pool. Libby is doing such a a great job swimming. She still needs her floatie swim suit but is learning to stretch out her arms and kick her legs as she doggy paddles all by her self. She loves jumping into her daddy's arms.
We got home from the pool and had some lunch. Dad was watching Matlock (again) and after it was over they went to the beach. Libby and I rested on the couch and watched Christy for the 5 time in 4 days. She loves that movie but as soon as the mean men want to burn down her school she comes running and wants to fast forward it. What an innocent heart she has.
John Sampson and I are going to the golf course at 2:15pm this afternoon to hit some balls and putt a bit before hitting the course. We're playing as a twosome at 3:12pm. I'm excited to see how I play today. I was really encouraged by the way I played on Monday.
This is the life. I could get used to waking up at 7am and be at the pool at 9am for a couple of hours. Then rest before going to the golf course for the afternoon. I'll take pictures at the golf course and post them later.

No comments: